Examination Pattern for IIT Joint Entrance Exam 2011
The examination pattern for IIT Joint Entrance Exam does not vary drastically with each passing year. Nevertheless, one must be prepared for the new challenges that might unfold in the question paper of the upcoming entrance test. Hence, one must be thorough with the examination pattern of the exam. The exam pattern for IIT JEE 2011 is given below.
- IIT JEE 2011 is a single-stage examination, which consists of two papers.
- Both the papers contain questions to these subjects:
- Each question paper has to be completed by the candidates within three hours duration.
- All the questions are of objective-type questions, in which candidate has to give correct answer out of four options.
- For the B.Arch and B.Des courses, the candidates must have appear in a separate Aptitude Test, which is conducted by each institute at the time of counseling.
- There is negative marking for each wrong answer attempted by the candidates.
IIT JEE 2011 Counseling
The successful candidates of the IIT JEE 2011 have to appear for counseling also. The counseling is conducted through two modes - online and offline. The candidates, who belong to GE category, can appear for online counseling. The rest of the candidates have to appear for the counseling at the corresponding zonal IIT that issued their admit card or IT-BHU Varanasi / ISM Dhanbad. The candidates can also transfer their counseling zone by paying a fee of Rs 500 by demand draft along with a request letter.