XAT is conducted for admission into the following courses.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Information Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- General Management Programme
Candidates, who have successfully passed bachelor’s level of examination or its equivalent, from any recognized University, are eligible to appear in XAT 2014. The final year appearing or result awaited students can also apply for this competitive entrance test. For General Management Programme, the candidates must have bachelor’s degree in any stream and minimum five years of work experience.