The post graduate courses for which ATMA is conducted by AIMS are:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science Management (MSM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
Candidates should have obtained a Bachelor’s degree, or its equivalent, under 10+2+3 scheme in any discipline, such as BA / B Sc / B Com / B Tech / any relevant subject from any University, recognized by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, to be eligible for appearing in the ATMA test. Those who are appearing in the final year of qualifying examination or have appeared for the examination are also eligible to apply for ATMA 2013 exam. The online test is scheduled to be hled on June 9, 2013 (from 1:30 pm to 5:00 pm).