A bank clerk is given a number of responsibilities, which may include cheque verifications, communicating with customers etc. Every year, all the nationalized banks of India, such as State Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Allahabad Bank, Punjab National Bank, Canara Bank etc. conduct their respective Bank Clerk Exam/Bank Clerical Exams, in order to recruit candidates for the post of clerks in different branches of their banks. Candidates, who wish to appear for Bank Clerk Exam 2011, have to fulfill all the eligibility prerequisites that may vary from one bank to the other. Final selection of the candidates in the clerical cadre also depends upon the interview, which is conducted by the banks individually.
Bank Clerical Exam 2011 Application Forms
- Candidates can apply for Bank Clerical Exam 2011 through online, with valid personal email-ID. The email-ID shall be used during the recruitment process.
- The banks that conduct the job entrance exam would send you call letters regarding the written test and interview, to your registered email-ID.
- After getting application form from the official website of the respective bank, you have to click on to the ‘Recruitment’ link and then go to fee challan segment.
- You can pay the challan by taking print out of it. Thereafter, you need to fill it and submit the fee in cash, at the nearest branch of that particular bank, whose exam you are applying for.
- Bank Clerical Exam 2011 registration fee can also be paid through credit card or debit card, in case of some banks.
- After submitting the registration fee, you have to click on to the sub-link button of online application format and fill the required details.
- Once you complete all the required details, click on to the ‘submit’ button to complete the registration procedure for Bank Clerk Exam 2011.
Bank Clerk Exam 2011 Preparation
Learn here how you can prepare for Bank Clerk Exam 2011 or Bank Clerical Exam 2011.
- Before starting your preparation for Bank Clerk Exam 2011, you should manage your time for each and every aspect of the exam.
- While dealing with logical reasoning section of the exam, try to maintain your concentrate on the time limit.
- Mathematics skills are very important for Bank Clerk Exam 2011. Therefore, aspirant needs to focus on calculating fast to solve mathematical problems within the given time.
- English Language section of Bank Clerical Exam 2011 examines candidates’ communication skills and expertise on the language. The applicant needs to concentrate on the vocabulary and right order of group of sentences to successfully answer the questions from this section.
Test Structure of Bank Clerk Exam 2011
Here is the test structure of Bank Clerk Exam 2011/Bank Clerical Exam 2011.
- Bank Clerk Exam consists of both objective-type questions and descriptive questions.
- There are 200 objective-type questions, which candidates have to answer within 95 minutes duration.
- Objective-type questions in the exam may be asked on the following topics:
- Clerical Aptitude
- Numerical ability
- Reasoning ability
- Computer Awareness
- Marketing aptitude
- Banking Awareness
- In descriptive test, there are 5 compulsory questions, which are required to be answered within 45 minutes duration.
- Questions in descriptive test may be based on these subjects:
- Latest National and International Events
- Socio-Economic Development
- Questions in the test are both in English and Hindi medium. Candidates can choose their medium as per their convenience.
- There will be negative marking for each wrong answer.
Syllabus for Bank Clerical Exam 2011
Students can prepare for Bank Clerical Exam 2011 this following syllabus:
Clerical Aptitude section of the exam examines candidates’ knowledge in managing routine work, such as indexing, filing, abbreviating etc. Questions are purposefully asked to test the applicant’s accuracy and aptitude.
Analytical functions, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, arithmetical computation, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment etc.
Approximate Values, Permutations & Combinations, Probability, Data Sufficiency, Data Interpretation, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Allegation, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Mensuration, Number Series, decimals and fractions, relationship between numbers, Simplification, HCF & LCM, Percentage, Average, Ratio & Proportion, Profit & Loss, Partnership, arithmetical computation of whole numbers etc.
Advanced Technology Regarding Computer, Various Uses of Computer, Computer of Future, Introduction of Computer and History, Operating and DOS, PC and System Software, Computer Net work, Computer Device, Window, MS Word, MS Excel, Internet Programming Language, Security Aspects for PC, E world etc.
Sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms, comprehension of a passage, grammar, vocabulary etc.
Concept of Buying and Selling, Needs of Consumers, Consumer Index Prices, Consumer Satification, Techniques of Consumer Satisfaction, Total Customer Value, Total Customer Cost, Factor Affecting Consumers, Theory of Bargaining, Concept of Marketing, Marketing Management, Marketing Investigation, Appointment of company, management and employees, Staff Management, Total Quality Management, Importance of Marketing, Marketing and Advertisement, Responsibilities of Marketing, Market and Business, Division of Market, Business Concept, Marketing Concept, Buyer and Seller etc.
Current national and international Events, Polity, prominent personalities, Economy, Science and Technology, Banking Knowledge, Computer Knowledge, Important Awards & Honors, Commissions/Appointments/Resignations and Sport etc.