Delhi College of Arts & Commerce (DCAC) of Delhi University is among the premier institutions, offering plethora of courses at undergraduate level.

Delhi College of Arts & Commerce

One of the leading institutes of arts and commerce in the capital, Delhi College of Arts & Commerce is a constituent part of University of Delhi (DU). Located in Netaji Nagar (New Delhi), the college came into being in 1987, with the aim to impart high standards of education in conventional as well as in professional courses. Various undergraduate honors and pass courses are offered by the co-educational institute. DCAC Delhi holds the distinction of being the pioneer institutes to introduce a three-year honours programme in July-August 1989.

(BA) Honours Journalism is among the prominent courses of Delhi College of Arts & Commerce. Apart from degree-level undergraduate courses, certificates courses in Languages: French/Spanish/German and Woman’s Development Studies, Three Months, Basic course on Mass Media (Radio and T.V.) specializing in Anchoring, News Reading, Editing, and Production and English Language Proficiency Course are also conducted by the Delhi College of Arts & Commerce.   

Affiliated to: Delhi University


The college offers the following undergraduate programmes:• B Com
B Com (Hons)
BA (Hons)
    BA (Hons) Economics
    BA (Hons) English
    BA (Hons) History
    BA (Hons) Journalism
    BA (Hons) Political Science


Candidates are required to pass 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized Board. Aggregate of best of four subjects including one language is considered while admission.
Admission Procedure:

B. Com (Hons)/B. Com (Pass)/B.A Pass/ B.A (Hons) (Economics), (History), (Political Science)
Admissions are based on the merit of the candidate’s scores in qualifying examination.

B.A (Hons) English
Candidate’s scores in DU-CATE are considered. 70% of the scores of CATE is considered, while the rest 30% weight age is given to the marks of the candidates in the qualifying examination.

B.A (Hons) Journalism
Selection depends on the candidate’s scores in the entrance test conducted by the college and merit in the qualifying examination.

Entrance Test: DU CATE Exam
  • Library
  • Laboratories
  • Workshops
  • Cafeteria
  • Extra Curricular Activities
  • Computer lab
  • Sports
  • Auditorium
  • Conference Hall
  • N.C.C Room

Contact Address:
Delhi College of Arts & Commerce
Netaji Nagar,
New Delhi - 110 023, Delhi
Phone: +91-11-24109821, 26116333
Fax: +91-11-26882923

move to top