Maharashtra D Ed CET (Common Entrance Test) is conducted by Maharashtra State Council of Examinations for the enrollment of students into Diploma in Education course. Maharashtra State Council of Examinations conducts various entrance tests in the state of Maharashtra. Various government aided & unaided as well as many private institutes accept scores of entrance tests conducted by Maharashtra State Council of Examinations. Students qualified in the Maharashtra D Ed CET are called for counseling for admission in D Ed.
Maharashtra D Ed is conducted by the Directorate of Higher Education Maharashtra State for admission of students into Diploma in Education (D.Ed).
Maharashtra D. Ed CET
The entrance test is conducted for admission into the following course:
- D Ed
- D T Ed
Candidates should be a bona fide residence of Maharashtra and must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or Council.
- Every question carries one mark.
- All the questions are objective type and are compulsory.
- The questions are asked to test the knowledge, understanding and application of the subjects.
- Candidates must mark their answers on an OMR (Optical Mark Reader) Answer Sheet.
- Scratching, multiple answers, tick-marking and overwriting are considered as wrong answers and no mark will be awarded.
- No Negative Marking.
The entire syllabus for Maharashtra D Ed CET will be based on the subjects of class 11th and 12th.