Balaji Institute of Technology & Sciences, in Narsampet (Andhra Pradesh), offers undergraduate as well as postgraduate degree courses in several disciplines.

Balaji Institute of Technology & Sciences

Balaji Institute of Technology & Sciences is located near Narsampet, in Andhra Pradesh. The institute was incepted in 2001. It affiliated to the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad, and all its courses offered by it are approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. Maheshwara Educational Society manages the working of Balaji Institute of Technology & Sciences. The institute offers a number of courses at UG and PG levels, including ECE, EEE, CSE & IT, MBA and MCA.

Affiliated to: JNTU Hyderabad


The college offers the following UG courses:
B Tech
    Computer Engineering
    Electrical & Electronics Engineering
    Electronics and Communication Engineering
    Information Technology

Post Graduate:
The college offers the following PG courses:


Aspirants for the undergraduate courses must have passed 10+2 with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Reservation is given as per the rules and regulations of the Government.

Post Graduate:
The candidates should have done graduation with Mathematics. Those, who have done graduation in any stream with Mathematics as a compulsory subject at the 10+2 level, are also eligible to apply.

The aspirants seeking admission to the course should have done graduation in any stream, from a recognized University.
Admission Procedure:

75% seats out of total intake are allotted by the Convener, EAMCET (State Government concerned), while the remaining 25% seats are filled by the Management of the college, under NRI Quota. Admissions are made purely on the basis of merit. Weightage is given to the candidates, who possess 50% and above, in qualifying examination or minimum 30% marks in the entrance test. 10% extra seats are admitted under Fee Waiver Scheme, by Andhra Pradesh state government. Under lateral entry scheme, diploma holders who qualify ECET entrance examinations conducted by State Government are admitted directly into B Tech second year, up to 10% of the total intake.

Entrance Test: EAMCET Exam

Post Graduate:
ICET score is considered for admitting students to the course.

Entrance Test: ICET
  • Hostels with Mess
  • Laboratories
  • Library
  • Transport
  • Computer Centre
  • Games and Extra-curricular Activities
  • Security
  • Placement

Contact Address:
Balaji Institute of Technology & Sciences
Narsampet - 506 331, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: +91-8718-232641
Fax: +91-8718-230521

move to top