Innovative College of Pharmacy Noida, Uttar Pradesh, conducts undergraduate course in the field of Pharmacy.

Innovative College of Pharmacy

Innovative College of Pharmacy is located in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. The college is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. The college is managed and run by Innovative Welfare and Educational Society. It is affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow. Innovative College of Pharmacy imparts undergraduate level course in Pharmacy - Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharmacy). The course is of four-year duration. The college offers state-of-the-art facilities to its students.

Affiliated to: Uttar Pradesh Technical University


  • Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharmacy)
B. Pharm


The candidates must have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent in Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics, with at least 60% marks, from any recognized Board.
Admission Procedure:

For admission in the course, 85% seats are filled through UPSEE conducted by the University and remaining 15% seats are filled through AIEEE/CET score.

Entrance Test: AIEEE Exam, UP SEE
  • Library
  • Laboratory
  • Computer center
  • Medical facilities
  • Extra curricular activities

Contact Address:
Innovative College of Pharmacy
Plot no. 6, Knowledge Park - ii
Noida - 201 306, Uttar Pradesh
Phone: +91-120-6524033, 6524034, 65

move to top