Hindustan Institute of Management & Computer Studies (HIMCS) Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, conducts courses in management and computer applications.

Hindustan Institute of Management and Computer Studies

Hindustan Institute of Management and Computer Studies is one of the constituent units of Sharda Group of Institutions, managed and run by Sharda Educational Trust. Located in Mathura (Uttar Pradesh), the college is affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU), Lucknow. Hindustan Institute of Management & Computer Studies is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. Currently, it conducts postgraduate courses in the field of management and computer studies - Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Computer Applications (MCA). The MBA is a two-year full time program, whereas, the MCA is a three-year full time program.

Affiliated to: Uttar Pradesh Technical University


Post Graduate:
The college offers the following postgraduate programmes:


Post Graduate:
For MCA, the aspirants should have completed graduation along with Mathematics as one of the subjects at the 10+2 level. For MBA, mere graduation from any recognized University is required.
Admission Procedure:

Post Graduate:
For the admission, 85% seats are filled through Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE), while the remaining 15% seats are filled on the basis of merit of the candidates, in the qualifying exam.

Entrance Test: UP SEE
  • Computing facilities
  • Library
  • Media center
  • Sports
  • Recreational facilities
  • Hostel
  • Placement
  • Transport facilities
  • Medical facilities

Contact Address:
Hindustan Institute of Management and Computer Studies
Agra-Delhi Highway (NH-2), Farah,
Mathura - 281 122, Uttar Pradesh
Phone: +91-565-2763367/68
Fax: +91-565-2763071
Website: http://www.himcs.edu.in

move to top