University College of Engineering is affiliated to Punjabi University and conducts various courses at undergraduate level.

University College of Engineering

University College of Engineering Patiala is located at University Campus in Patiala. Also known as UCOE Punjabi University Patiala, it came into existence in 2003. The college is affiliated to Punjabi University, Patiala and conducts undergraduate level courses in the several branches of Engineering. University College of Engineering is spread over an area of 14 acres of land in the University Campus. The area includes instructional, administrative offices, labs, computer and informatics centre, workshops,  library, hostels for for the boys and girls.

Affiliated to: Punjabi University


The college offers the following undergraduate programme:
B Tech
    Computer Science & Engineering
    Electronics and Communication Engineering
    Mechanical Engineering


The applicants must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as subjects.
Admission Procedure:

Admissions are done on the basis of Combined Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Punjab Technical University All India Engineering Entrance Exam (AIEEE) conducted by CBSE.
85% of the seats in all the branches of engineering are filled on the basis of CET and the remaining 15% seats are filled through All India Engineering Entrance Exam.
NRI candidates admission is done on merit basis in 10+2 (Non-Medical) or equivalent examination.

Entrance Test: Punjab CET, AIEEE Exam
  • Hostels
  • Library
  • Laboratories
  • Workshops
  • Medical facility
  • Computer center
  • Sports
  • Placement

Contact Address:
University College of Engineering
Punjabi University Campus,
NH - 64
Patiala - 147 002, Punjab
Phone: +91-175-3046324

move to top