Anand College of Pharmacy Agra, in Uttar Pradesh, admits students for its undergraduate Pharmacy course.

Anand College of Pharmacy

Anand College of Pharmacy, which started functioning in 2006, is one of the educational institutions of 'Sharda Group of Institutions'. Located in Agra (Uttar Pradesh), the college is affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow. The college is recognized by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) and approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. Anand College of Pharmacy offers an undergraduate course in the field of Pharmacy, namely, Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm). The course is of four years duration.

Affiliated to: Uttar Pradesh Technical University


  • Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm)
B. Pharm


To be eligible, the aspirant must have passed in 10+2 examination or its equivalent in Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics, with at least 60% marks, from any recognized state/national Board.
Admission Procedure:

In the admission procedure for this course, 85% seats are filled through UPSEE conducted by the University and remaining 15% seats are done through AIEEE/CET entrance examination.

Entrance Test: AIEEE Exam, UP SEE
  • Library
  • Laboratories
  • Computing facilities
  • Sports
  • Extra curricular activities

Contact Address:
Anand College of Pharmacy
Agra- Mathura Road, NH-2
Agra - 282 007, Uttar Pradesh
Phone: +91-562-271025 - 26
Fax: +91-562-271027

move to top