Every year, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts Geologists examination, which is also referred to as UPSC Geologists’ exam, in order to select aspirants for employment at Geologist Group A post in Geological Survey of India and Jr. Hydro geologists (Scientist B), Group A and Assistant Hydro geologists Group B posts in Central Ground Water Board. Usually, the exam is conducted every year in the month of November or December. The merit in the written exam followed by interview (personality test) forms the basis of selection criteria of the aspirants. The exam is the only gateway for recruitment at the aforesaid posts in government sector.
Geologists Entrance Examination Interview Questions
Interview for personality test is one of the prominent stages for selecting deserving candidates and assessing their potential. In order to be successful, one needs to prepare well. A fair idea about types of questions that can be asked in the interview for UPSC Geologists exam can help candidates. Some prominent interview questions have been listed below:
- Tell briefly about yourself
- Why are you interested for this post?
- What are your weak and strong points?
- Tell us something about your past experiences
- Why should we hire you?
- Do you prefer to work in a group?
- Can you work under pressure? /Can u handle work pressure?
- Give us an example of a challenging situation you've overcome.
- What do you look for in a job?
- What are your goals for the future?
- Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Besides, aforementioned questions, interview also contains questions related to area of interest, subject etc