Several banks in India recruit aspirants every year for the post of Probationary Officer (PO). Probationary officers do not perform a particular work, but have to do anything that is related to banking. Talking about the recruitment procedure, banks conduct entrance test every year for this important post. Bank PO Exam is conducted to examine candidates’ skills in the fields of quantitative aptitude, mathematics, general knowledge, reasoning and English language, which are much required for the banking sector.
Bank Probationary Officers Exam Study Material
Although Bank PO Exam is not considered the toughest job entrance exam in India, it still requires thorough preparation from the aspirants. Therefore, preparation is a key aspect in order to crack the entrance exam. In fact, books can help you a great deal in Bank PO Exam preparation. Here is the list of some books which you can read for Bank PO Exam.
For Quantitative Aptitude:
- ‘Quantitative Aptitude For competitive exams’ - Abhijit Guha
- ‘Quantitative Analysis’ - R.S. Agarwal
- You can read O.P. Agarwal’s book that is worth to prepare for Mathematics section.
- ‘A Text book on Data Interpretation and Logical reasoning’ - Arun Sharma
For English Grammar
- Wren and Martin
- Essential of Grammar by Oxford Publication
- ‘Ever Latest General Knowledge’ - Verma and khanna
For General Knowledge/General Studies
- NCERT Books
- Pratiyogita Darpan