Bank clerk exam, which is also referred to as bank clerical exam, is conducted for selecting deserving candidates for various clerical posts, vacant in nationalized banks. The exam is among the highly competitive job entrance exams of India. The posts of Clerk-cum-Godown Keeper, Data Entry Operators, Clerk, Typist (English), Steno (English), Agricultural Clerks, Steno (Hindi), Typist (English and Hindi), Steno (English and Hindi), Clerk-cum-Cashier, and Telephone Operators are included in the purview of clerical exam cadre. Each vacant post in any branch of nationalized bank located across the country is filled through candidate’s performance in bank clerk exam, followed by interview.
Bank Clerical Exam Interview Questions
Interview is among the prominent stages of selection of the candidate. In order to crack bank clerk exam interview one needs to be well prepared. Knowledge regarding types of question that can be asked in the interview for bank clerical posts can help candidates. Below some prominent interview questions have been listed:
- Tell briefly about yourself
- Tell us something about your past experiences
- Why are you interested for the clerk position?
- What are your weak and strong points?
- Why should we hire you?
- What is an intangible Asset?
- What are the Assets & Liabilities of a Banking organization?
- Are the customer’s deposits an asset or a liability to a Bank?
- What is RTGS? What is the minimum prescribed amount for RTGS transfer?
- What is NEFT? And what is the amount limit for NEFT?
- What is the difference between RTGS & NEFT?
- What is a Capital Reserve?
- What are Gross profit, Net profit & Operating Profit? What is the difference between Net profit and Operating Profit?
- What is the maximum cash limit which can be kept in Vault at the end of a day?
- What is KYC? Tell me about the Norms and importance of KYC.