Thiruvarur Government Medical College is offering MBBS course in Thiruvarur (Tamil Nadu).

Thiruvarur Govt. Medical College

Located in Thiruvarur (Tamil Nadu), Thiruvarur Govt. Medical College is offering MBBS course. The college is governed by the state government of Tamil Nadu. Thiruvarur Govt. Medical College is aimed at imparting quality medical education to the young aspirants. The college is affiliated to Dr. MGR Medical University, Tamil Nadu and Medical Council of India (MCI) has granted recognition to conduct the aforesaid medical course. The modern facilities provided to the students, in the campus, help them to acquire in-depth knowledge in the field of medical science.

Affiliated to: Dr M G R Medical University



The college offers the following course:



The candidates qualified in 10+2 / equivalent examinations with Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology & English are eligible. The candidate aged should be between 17 years of age to 23 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
Admission Procedure:

The college reserve 85% of the total seats for state quota, which is filled by the Secretary, Selection Committee, The Directorate of Medical Education, Kilpauk (Chennai) through merit list. And the remaining 15% of the seats is reserved for CBSE AIPMT qualified candidates.
  • Hostel
  • Canteen
  • Playground
  • Labs
  • Library
  • Modern teaching aid
  • Computer Center

Contact Address:
Thiruvarur Govt. Medical College
Master Plan Complex
Vilamal Village
Tiruvarur - 613 701, Tamil Nadu
Phone: +91-4366-220040

move to top