St. Mary's Centenary College of Education, located in Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh), offers teacher education.

St. Mary's Centenary College of Education

St. Mary's Centenary College of Education is located in Visakhapatnam district of Andhra Pradesh. It is affiliated to Andhra University and approved by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE). St. Mary's Centenary College of Education is a minority educational institution established in the year 1988 by the Catholic Archbishop of Visakhapatnam. Apart from offering the academic course, the college organizes events like blood-donation camps, clean and green programmes, so that the students get encouraged to participate in social welfare works as well, apart from acquiring academic excellence.

Affiliated to: Andhra University


The college offers the following undergraduate programme:
B Ed


A graduate candidate is eligible to apply for the course.
Admission Procedure:

Admission is done on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in Andhra University Ed CET. Further, as per the govt. norms, 80% admissions are done under Christian Minority Quota and the rest 20 % is under Management Quota.

Entrance Test: Andhra Ed CET
  • Play Ground
  • Lab
  • Library
  • Computer facility
  • Canteen

Contact Address:
St. Mary's Centenary College of Education
Visakhapatnam - 530 004, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: +91-891-2559486

move to top