NBKR Institute of Science & Technology, located in Nellore (Andhra Pradesh) imparts technical education in several streams at undergraduate level.

NBKR Institute of Science & Technology

NBKR Institute of Science & Technology has been imparting quality technical education to the students, since 1979. The institute is located in a sprawling area of 184 acres of land in Nellore district of Andhra Pradesh. Affiliated to SV University, it holds the distinction of being accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA). The college has also gained the approval of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi, to offer B. Tech in various disciplines. Training and Placement is one aspect to which NBKR Institute of Science & Technology pays special attention. The ISO 2000:9001 certified institute has also been awarded with “Rated Grade-A” by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).  

Affiliated to: Sri Venkateswara University


The college offers the following undergraduate programmes:
B Tech
    Civil Engineering
    Computer Science & Engineering
    Electrical & Electronics Engineering
    Electronics and Communication Engineering
    Mechanical Engineering


The students, who have passed the intermediate examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as main stream subjects, are eligible.
Admission Procedure:

Admission to 75% seats of B. Tech courses is through a state level entrance test called Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) conducted by the Government of Andhra Pradesh while remaining 25% seats are under management quota are filled as per the marks of the candidate in qualifying examination.

Entrance Test: EAMCET Exam
  • Hostels
  • Laboratories
  • Workshops
  • Training & Placement Cell
  • Library
  • Computer centre
  • Internet connectivity
  • Cafeteria

Contact Address:
NBKR Institute of Science & Technology
Nellore - 524 413, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: +91-861-228247
Fax: +91-861-228257
Email: ist@nbkrist.org
Website: http://www.nbkrist.org

move to top