Moti Lal Rastogi School of Management Lucknow, in Uttar Pradesh, offers postgraduate courses in the field of business management.

Moti Lal Rastogi School of Management

Moti Lal Rastogi School of Management is a registered autonomous management institute. The college was set up in 1998. Located in Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh), the institute is considered as one of the popular business schools in Uttar Pradesh. Moti Lal Rastogi School of Management is affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU), Lucknow and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. The college currently imparts postgraduate level courses in the field of management studies, that is, Master of Business Administration (MBA). The PG program is a two-year full time course. The institute provides a number of facilities to its students.

Affiliated to: Uttar Pradesh Technical University


Post Graduate:
  • Master of Business Administration (MBA)


Post Graduate:
The candidates, who have passed graduation from any statutory University, are eligible to apply.
Admission Procedure:

Post Graduate:
The admission procedure is based on the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) conducted by the University for 85% Seats, while the remaining 15% seats are filled through MAT entrance test.

Entrance Test: MAT Exam, UP SEE
  • Computer center
  • Library
  • Canteen
  • Sports
  • Hostel
  • Transportation
  • Placement

Contact Address:
Moti Lal Rastogi School of Management
D-23, UPSIDC Industrial Area,
Sarojini Nagar, Kanpur Road
Lucknow - 226 026, Uttar Pradesh
Phone: +91-522-2476027, 2476174, 65
Fax: +91-522-2437174

move to top