IRT Perundurai Medical College Erode, located in Erode, Tamil Nadu, offers MBBS course.

IRT Perundurai Medical College

IRT Perundurai Medical College was established in 1992 at Erode, Tamil Nadu. The college is managed by the state government of Tamil Nadu. The college aims at imparting quality medical education to the young aspirants. IRT Perundurai Medical College is affiliated to the Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai. The college is approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI). The modern facilities provided to the students, at the campus, help them in acquiring in-depth knowledge in the field of medical science.

Affiliated to: Dr M G R Medical University



The college offers the following course:



Candidates qualified in 10+2 examination, or its equivalent, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as main subjects, are eligible. Candidates should be between 17 and 23 years of age on or before 31st December in the year of admission.
Admission Procedure:

The college reserves 85% of the total seats for state quota, which is filled by the Secretary, Selection Committee, The Directorate of Medical Education, Kilpauk (Chennai) through merit list. The remaining 15% seats are reserved for CBSC AIPMT qualified candidates.
  • Hostel
  • Medical
  • Canteen
  • Labs
  • Library

Contact Address:
IRT Perundurai Medical College
Erode - 638 053, Tamil Nadu
Phone: +91-4294-220910-13, 220915
Fax: +91-4294-220226

move to top