Greater Noida Institute of Technology (GNIT) at Noida in Uttar conducts a range of UG level courses.

Greater Noida Institute of Technology

Greater Noida Institute of Technology (GNIT) Greater Noida, a center of higher learning in the National Capital Region (NCR), was established in 2001. It is a private institute conducting undergraduate courses, which are approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. Greater Noida Institute of Technology is affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU), Lucknow. The institute is managed by GNIT Group of Institutions.
Shri Ram Educational Trust, founded in 2000, is accredited with the establishment of Greater Noida Institute of Technology. The aim behind the inception of GNIT was to contribute towards the development of engineering and management education in India. Currently, the institute offers B. Tech courses in various disciplines and MBA as well. It is about to start Master's and Doctor's programs in technical education, within a short span of time.

Affiliated to: Uttar Pradesh Technical University


The college offers the following undergraduate programme:
B Tech
    Civil Engineering
    Computer Science & Engineering
    Electrical Engineering
    Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
    Electronics and Communication Engineering
    Information Technology
    Mechanical Engineering

Post Graduate:
The college offers the following postgraduate programmes:


The eligible candidates should be passed in Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent from a recognized board in Science subjects.

Post Graduate:
Graduation with appropriate percentage of marks from any recognized University with Mathematics at graduate or 10 + 2 level.

The candidates should be Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University.
Admission Procedure:

The candidates are required to appear in State Entrance Examination, SEE, conducted by UP Technical University, Lucknow. Admission for lateral entry to B Tech second year is also held through SEE. Candidates, willing to take direct admission under the management quota, must have a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate with valid rank of either SEE-UPTU or AIEEE. 85% of total seats are filled through UPSEE and remaining 15% seats are filled by the college as management quota through other examination.

Entrance Test: AIEEE Exam, UP SEE

Post Graduate:
The candidates have to appear in UPSEE / MAT / CAT securing higher ranking.

The candidates have to score higher in UPSEE for admission into MCA program.

Entrance Test: CAT Exam, MAT Exam, UP SEE
  • Hostels for girls and boys
  • Laboratories
  • Library
  • Workshops
  • Computer center
  • Security
  • Placement

Contact Address:
Greater Noida Institute of Technology
Plot No 7,
Knowledge Park Phase - II
Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Phone: +91-120-120-2320210 - 12
Fax: +91-120-120-2326653

move to top