Government Vellore Medical College is offering MBBS course in Vellore (Tamil Nadu).

Government Vellore Medical College

Established in 2005, Government Vellore Medical College is located in Vellore (Tamil Nadu). The college is offering MBBS course in the region to bring out qualified medical professionals. Government Vellore Medical College is offering the course under the affiliation of Dr. MGR Medical University, Tamil Nadu. The college is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) to conduct the aforesaid medical course. With modern infrastructure and state-of-the-art facilities in its campus, the college promises to offer conducive learning atmosphere, to its students.

Affiliated to: Dr M G R Medical University



The college offer the following course:



The candidates qualified in 10+2 / equivalent examinations with Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology & English are eligible. The candidate aged should be between 17 years of age to 23 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
Admission Procedure:

The college reserve 85% of the total seats for state quota, which is filled by the Secretary, Selection Committee, The Directorate of Medical Education, Kilpauk (Chennai) through merit list. And the remaining 15% of the seats is reserved for CBSC AIPMT qualified candidates.
  • Hostel
  • Canteen
  • Playground
  • Labs
  • Library
  • Modern teaching aid
  • Computer Center

Contact Address:
Government Vellore Medical College
Adukkamparai, Munjurpet Road
Vellore - 632 011, Tamil Nadu
Phone: +91-416-2261900, 2260900
Fax: +91-416-2261900

move to top