Gayatri Vidya Parishad (GVP) College of Engineering, popularly known as GVP College of Engineering offers technical education at multiple levels.

Gayatri Vidya Parishad College of Engineering

Gayatri Vidya Parishad (GVP) College of Engineering, spread over 25 acres of land in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, was established in 1996. The self-financing institute is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada to conduct undergraduate and postgraduate technical courses. In addition, the college has gained the approval of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. The undergraduate programs offered by GVP College of Engineering holds the distinction of being accredited by National Bureau of Accreditation (NBA).

Affiliated to: JNTU Kakinada


The college offers the following undergraduate programme:
B Tech
    Chemical Engineering
    Civil Engineering
    Computer Science & Engineering
    Electrical & Electronics Engineering
    Electronics and Communication Engineering
    Information Technology
    Mechanical Engineering

Post Graduate:
The college offers the following postgraduate programmes:
M Tech
    M Tech (CAD/CAM)
    M Tech (Chemical Engineering)
    M Tech (Computer Science & Engineering)
    M Tech (Software Engineering)


The candidates should have done 10+2 in science stream with minimum 60% aggregate marks.

Post Graduate:
M Tech
The applicants should have successfully completed their B. Tech program, from a recognized university.

Any graduate with mathematics at 10+2 level is eligible.
Admission Procedure:

Selections of 70% of total seats are through EAMCET scores of the candidates, while remaining 30% are for NRI candidates. For the admission of 30% seats scores of AIEEE/CET (State conducted test/University tests/Association conducted test) are also accepted.

Entrance Test: EAMCET Exam, AIEEE Exam

Post Graduate:
M Tech / ME
Selection is done through the GATE score/ JNTU PGCET rank of the candidate.

The candidates are selected as per their ICET rank.

Entrance Test: GATE Exam, PGCET, ICET
  • Library
  • Separate hostels are available for boys and girls.
  • Cafeteria
  • Transport
  • Sports
  • Workshops

Contact Address:
Gayatri Vidya Parishad College of Engineering
PMP Colony Madhurawada,
Visakhapatnam - 530 041, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: +91-891-2739507
Fax: +91-891-2739605

move to top