Bhimavaram Institute of Engineering & Technology, located in Bhimavaram, Andhra Pradesh, offers several technical courses.

Bhimavaram Institute of Engineering & Technology

Bhimavaram Institute of Engineering and Technology is located in Bhimavaram, Andhra Pradesh. The engineering college was established in 2007. It is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad, and the courses offered by it are approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. Bhimavaram Institute of Engineering & Technology is sponsored by Swarnabharathi Educational Trust. Currently, the college offers undergraduate level course in different branches of engineering as well as postgraduate level course in computer applications.

Affiliated to: JNTU Hyderabad


The college offers the following undergraduate programme:
B Tech
    B Tech (Electronics & Computers Engineering)
    Biotechnology Engineering
    Civil Engineering
    Computer Science & Engineering
    Electrical & Electronics Engineering
    Electronics and Communication Engineering
    Information Technology
    Mechanical Engineering

Post Graduate:

The college offers the following postgraduate programme:



The candidates must have done 10+2 with the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, from any recognized Board.

Post Graduate:
Graduation with Mathematics or Statistics or any field with Mathematics as one of the subjects at 10+2 standard is the eligibility for MCA programme.
Admission Procedure:

80% seats are filled through EAMCET, while the remaining 20% seats are admitted through management quota.

Entrance Test: EAMCET Exam

Post Graduate:
Candidates are admitted through counseling, on the basis of the marks obtained by them in ICET.

Entrance Test: ICET
  • Hostels for boys and girls
  • Libraries
  • Computer Lab
  • Laboratories
  • Canteen
  • Sports

Contact Address:
Bhimavaram Institute of Engineering & Technology
Bhimavaram - 534 243, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: +91-8816-236877, 210145
Fax: +91-8816-235699

move to top