Anil Neerukonda Institute of Technology and Sciences (ANITS) in Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh) offers courses in several branches of engineering.

Anil Neerukonda Institute of Technology and Sciences

Anil Neerukonda Institute of Technology and Sciences (ANITS) is located in Sangivalasa Village of Bheemunipatnam Mandalam, which is 27 km away from Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. The institute was established in 2001, after being approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and the Government of Andhra Pradesh. Affiliated to Andhra University, ANITS was accredited by National Board of Accredition (NBA), in the year 2008.
Anil Neerukonda Educational Society (ANES) was founded by Dr. N. B. R. Prasad, an NRI Philanthropist from USA, in memory of his son - Late Anil Neerukonda. The society established ANITS as a charitable institute, without considering profit as its sole objective. ANITS offers undergraduate courses, including Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science, Engineering Electronics & Communication, Engineering Electrical & Electronics and Engineering Information Technology.

Affiliated to: Andhra University


The college offers the following undergraduate programme:
B Tech
    Biotechnology Engineering
    Computer Science & Engineering
    Electrical & Electronics Engineering
    Electronics and Communication Engineering
    Information Technology
    Mechanical Engineering

Post Graduate:

The college offers the following postgraduate programme:



Applicants for the undergraduate courses must have passed 10+2 level of examination from a recognized Board, with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.

Post Graduate:
The candidates must have Degree with Mathematics as one of the subjects or degree in any field with Mathematics at 10+2 standard is mandatory, for admission to MCA programme.
Admission Procedure:

As much as 80% of the total seats are filled through EAMCET. The remaining 20% seats are filled by the management, as per the guidelines of APSCHE.

Entrance Test: EAMCET Exam

Post Graduate:
Candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET).

Entrance Test: ICET
  • Hostels
  • Library
  • Laboratories
  • Workshops
  • Extra-curricular Activities
  • Transport
  • Placement

Contact Address:
Anil Neerukonda Institute of Technology and Sciences
Sangivalasa - 531 162
Bheemunipatnam Mandal
Visakhapatnam - 531 162, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: +91-891-225083, 225084
Fax: +91-891-226395

move to top