As per the instructions laid down by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India, AIEEE 2011 for B. E/B. Tech will also be conducted online, for a maximum of 1.0 lakh candidates, apart from the regular pen & paper mode. The date and time of examination for the candidates applying for AIEEE 2011 online mode will be informed separately. AIEEE 2011 online application forms can be submitted from November, 23, 2010 to January, 14, 2011, till 5.00pm. In order to fill the application forms online, the candidates should follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, in order to fill the AIEEE 2011 application forms online, fee payment of application form has to be made through Demand Draft or Credit Card.
- The examination fee for the candidates, who desire to fill the form for either BE/B. Tech or B. Arch/B. Planning and if they have chosen exam centre as India, is the fee is fixed as Rs 500, while for candidates who choose foreign exam center, the fee is Rs 1400.
- The candidates, who desire to fill the form for both B. E/B. Tech and B. Arch/B. Planning course and choose India as exam centre, have to pay Rs. 900 while for candidates, who choose foreign exam center have to pay the fee of Rs. 2400.
- The fee is deducted to its half for candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
- Download the application form and fill as per the instructions.
The candidates are required to fix two (preferably black & white photograph taken on or after 1.9.2010) duly attested by the head of the institution where the candidate is studying/passed class XII or the Gazatted officer and send the confirmation page along with Demand Draft (In case of Examination Fee deposited through Demand Draft) by Registered/Speed Post (only) to " The Assistant Secretary (AIEEE Unit), Central Board of Secondary Education, PS 1-2, Institutional Area, IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi 110 092" for further processing so as to reach latest by January, 20, 2011.
The candidates, who submit the application form online for pen-paper mode Examination, are required to follow the procedure given below:
Attach Demand Draft of required fee (In favour of “Secretary Central Board of Secondary Education,Delhi”, payable at Delhi).
Mention his/her Registration No., Name, and Address on the back of the Demand Draft
Retain a photocopy of confirmation page, Demand Draft sent, the transaction receipt if fee paid by Credit Card and the original receipt issued by the post office for having dispatch the Application Form.
The candidates, who are submitting application form online for Online Examination, are required to
- Retain a photocopy of confirmation, a photocopy of the transaction receipt, the original receipt issued by the post office for having dispatch the Application Form.