University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Management Entrance Test (UPES MET) is a state level entrance exam conducted for the admission in postgraduate level management programmes. The students, who are seeking their admission to management course, have to appear and qualify the competitive entrance test. Selected candidates get enrolled in several colleges, which are affiliated to University through the entrance test. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of candidate’s performance in entrance exams. The examination pattern of UPES MET is given in the following lines.
UPES MET Examination Pattern:
- Entrance test will be of 2 and half hours duration.
- Test paper will consist of 160 objective type questions.
- Each question will have four options and candidates are supposed to mark right one.
- No negative marking will be done for wrong answer.
Group Discussion and Personal Interview:
- After scoring qualifying marks in the entrance exam, candidates have to appear for group discussion and personal interviews conducted by the selection committee.