SNAP Exam, which is also known as Symbiosis National Aptitude Test, is conducted for admissions into the postgraduate programs Symbiosis International University (SIU) and its institutes. Symbiosis International University (SIU) is a deemed university and it conducts every year SNAP entrance test at various centers across India. The test is mandatory for the admission seekers to get admitted into the courses.
The first step to get entrance in various postgraduate programs of Symbiosis University and its institutes is Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP). The examination is a general aptitude test, which is conducted by the University to test a candidate’s knowledge and logical reasoning. Before appearing for the competitive entrance test, one has to be fully prepared for it. Given below is the examination pattern for SNAP test.
- SNAP entrance test comprises 150 objective type questions, which carry 180 marks. In the question paper, each question carries four responses in which the candidates must find out the right answer.
- The candidates are expected to answer all the questions within two hours duration.
- There is a provision of negative marking in the competitive entrance test, that is, 25% marks are deducted for each wrong answer.
The 150 questions in the paper are divided into four sections:
- General English (40)
- Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency (40)
- General Awareness (40)
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning (30)
Group Discussion & Personal Interview
The candidates who have passed the written test must appear in group discussion and personal interview, which are conducted by the University. For the final selection, a merit list is prepared based on the performance of the candidates in SNAP written test, group discussion and personal interview.