Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) admits students to its undergraduate level programs on the basis of Rajasthan Pre Medical Test (RPMT). The UG programs consist of science streams like medical, pharmacy and dental. The University conducts Rajasthan PMT for the admission in its affiliated colleges. The competitive entrance test is conducted at various test centers across the cities of Rajasthan.
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences conducts RPMT Exam to test the skills and knowledge of the candidates in the relevant field. The examination pattern of Rajasthan Pre Medical Test is elaborated in the following lines.
- The questions in the entrance test are objective-type. Each question carries four options for the right answer.
- The question paper of the test comprises of 300 marks
- The questions paper is divided into three sections:
- Physics (100)
- Chemistry (100)
- Biology (Botany / Zoology) (100)
- There is a provision of negative marking in the entrance test, that is, one mark is deducted for each wrong answer attempted by the candidate.
- The candidates have to answer all the questions on an OMR answer sheet.
After successfully clearing RPMT Exam, the selected candidates have to appear in interview, which is conducted by the Admission Board. Final selection of the candidates is decided through merit determined by their performances in entrance test and interview.