NITTE University Post-Graduate Entrance Test (NU PGET)is a very popular entrance test conducted for admission into postgraduate level courses in the field of medical science, pharmacy, nursing and health care services. The test is conducted by NITTE University for admission to its constituent colleges. Candidates seeking their admission to the aforementioned courses have to qualify the competitive entrance test and the subsequent counseling.
NU PGET Examination Pattern:
- The medium of answering NU PGET is English.
- Duration of the test paper is 3 hours.
- The question paper consists of 200 multiple choice questions, each having four options to choose from, for the right answer.
- Answer sheet is of Optical Mark Reader (OMR) type and is to be marked as per the instructions on it.
- Each question carries one mark and every right answer candidate is awarded one mark for each correct answer.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
On the basis of merit list, only selected candidates get call for attending counseling session conducted by the university itself. The counseling is organized for the allotment of colleges to the candidates.