In 1970, the State Government of Madhya Pradesh established Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board. Initially, it was named as Pre-Medical Test Board. In the year 1982, Pre- Engineering Board was amalgamated with Pre-Medical Test Board and was named as Professional Examination Board (P.E.B). P.E.B is also known as Madhya Pradesh Vyavasayik Pariksha Mandal (MP VYAPAM). The Board conducts entrance examination, namely PEPT, for admission of candidates in B.E., B. Pharmacy and D. Pharmacy courses.
Examination Pattern for MP VYAPAM PEPT
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E):
- All the questions are asked from Physics, Chemistry and Math.
- Each question carries one mark each and is compulsory.
- All questions will be of objective type, containing multiple options for the correct answer.
- Questions will be based on knowledge, understanding and application of the subjects.
- Answers should be marked on OMR sheets provided to the candidates.
D. Pharmacy / B. Pharmacy:
- The question paper shall contain questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology.
- All the questions will be of objective type, containing multiple choices for the correct answer.
- All the questions will be compulsory and each question shall carry one mark.
- The entrance test will be based on knowledge, understanding and application of the subjects.
- Candidates should answer the questions in OMR sheets provided to them.