MDU M Ed Entrance Examination, also known as Maharshi Dayanand University M Ed Entrance Examination is being conducted for selecting suitable candidates for Master of Education (M Ed) programme. The colleges/institutes, which are affiliated to Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU), use this entrance exam for admitting students in M Ed programme. MDU M Ed Entrance Examination is a very important entrance exam for a candidate who wishes to pursue M Ed programme from any college/institute of MDU.
Examination Pattern for MDU M Ed Entrance Examination
MDU M Ed Entrance Examination is conducted by Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU). The exam is for those students who are seeking admission in Master of Education (M Ed) programme in any of the colleges/institutes affiliated to MDU. Candidates must be aware of the examination pattern, before appearing for the exam. The examination pattern is given below.
- The examination is an objective type written examination.
- The question paper consists of 100 questions, which are divided into five sections.
- Five sections of the question paper are Education in Emerging Indian Society, Psychology of Teaching & Learning, Educational Technology, General Awareness of Education & Teacher Education and Mental Ability, Reasoning & Problem Solving.
- Each section has 20 questions of one mark each.
- The duration of the entrance examination shall be one hour & fifteen minutes.
- There will be no negative marking in the entrance examination.