MDU B Ed Entrance Exam is a national level entrance test. Candidates who want to get admission in B Ed course offered by MDU and its affiliated colleges have to appear for the entrance test, which is conducted by the university. Merit list is prepared on the basis of candidate’s performance in MDU B Ed entrance test. Final selection of the candidates is done on the basis of the marks obtained by them in the entrance test and the subsequent interview/counseling. The examination pattern of Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) B. Ed Entrance Test is given below
Examination Pattern for MDU B Ed Entrance Test
- The question paper would contain 90 questions.
- All questions would be compulsory and each question shall carry one mark.
- Duration of the entrance test would be 1½ hour.
- All questions would be of objective type containing multiple choices for the correct answer.
- Answer should be marked on OMR sheet.