Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT) is conducted by West Bengal University of Technology, Government of West Bengal, for admission into Master of Business Administration (MBA) course conducted in various institutions across the state. The university selects candidates according to their performance in entrance examination. The next stage of admission procedure consists of group discussion and personal interview.
- Section I consists of questions testing the English, which comprises 40 marks
- Section II consists of questions on Mathematics comprising 40 marks
- Section III consists of questions on Logical Reasoning comprising of 20 marks.
- The candidates, who have successfully qualified the entrance examination, have to appear in Group Discussion & Personal Interview conducted by the individual colleges / institutes.
- Final selection is based on the following weight age- Written Test comprises of 80% while Personal Interview and General Discussion consist of 10% each.