Infinity Business School Gurgaon, every year, conducts Infinity Scholastic Aptitude Test, which is also referred to as, Infinity Business School ISAT entrance test for admission into postgraduate diploma program in General Management (PGDGM), offered in the institution. The entrance exam is conducted only within the premises of the institute. Under any circumstances, no other test centre will be allotted.
Examination Pattern for Infinity Business School ISAT
Infinity Business School ISAT entrance test, one of the highly competitive entrance examinations, comprises of 150 questions divided into eight sections, which need to be answered in the time-limit of two hours of duration. Online Evaluation Centre of Infinity Business School is entrusted with the responsibility to monitor the entrance examination. Infinity Business School ISAT entrance test is designed keeping in mind the diverse educational qualifications of aspirants- arts, science and commerce stream. The 150 questions of the entrance are fragmented as follows-
- 25 questions from Verbal Ability section
- 20 questions are asked from Reading Comprehension
- 25 questions are from Mental Maths
- 15 questions tests the Data Interpretation skills
- 25 questions are from Contemporary Awareness
- 10 questions on Critical Reasoning
- 20 questions on Advanced Maths or Abstract Thinking
- 10 questions are asked on Lateral Thinking
Essay Writing & Personal InterviewEssay Writing & Personal Interview also forms prominent part of the selection criteria. Essay would be asked to write on any topic comprising social, political, economic or current issues. The topics would be given on the spot in order to check the candidate’s communication skills, general awareness and mental ability to respond to the situation quickly.