- CEED is a single-stage examination of 3-hours duration.
- The examination tests the candidates for visual perception ability, drawing skills, design aptitude and communication skills.
- CEED exam consists of two parts:
- Part A: Visual Perception and Creative Ability Test to judge visual sensitivity and imagination.
- Part B: Written Communication, Ability to express precisely one's thoughts on a given topic and Ability to comprehend a given passage in English and summarize it.
- Besides qualifying CEED candidates have to apply to respective institutes for admission and fulfill other requirements of the respective institutes.
- The CEED score card is valid for a period of 2 years from the date of declaration of the results.
Examination Pattern For IIT CEED