HNB Garhwal University B Ed Entrance Testis an entrance test conducted by the HNB Garhwal University. The students, who are seeking their admission to undergraduate programme, have to appear for the competitive entrance test. Selected candidates got enrolled in several colleges, which are affiliated to the HNB Garhwal University through the entrance test. Merit list is prepared on the basis of candidate’s performance in entrance exams. The examination pattern of HNB Garhwal University M.Ed Entrance Testis as follows:
Examination Pattern for HNB Garhwal University B Ed Entrance Test:
- Question Paper contains 90 questions.
- All questions are compulsory and each question carries one mark.
- Duration of the entrance test is 1½ hour.
- All questions are of objective type followed by four options.
- Test is based on knowledge, understanding and application of the subjects.
- Answers are marked on OMR sheet.