Haryana CEET Exam, which is also known as Common Engineering Entrance Test, is conducted by National Institute of Technology (NIT), Kurukshetra. Many government and private engineering colleges in the state of Haryana admit students to their undergraduate programs in field of engineering and architecture on the basis of candidates’ performances in Haryana CEET Exam.
The institute has formatted the examination pattern of common engineering entrance test to examine the knowledge and skills of the candidates in the relevant fields. The examination pattern of Haryana CEET Exam is given below.
- All the questions in the test are of objective type, in which, the candidates have to choose the right answer out of four options.
- The candidates are expected to answer all the questions within three hours, which is the duration of the exam.
- The medium of instructions and questions is only English.
- The question paper consists of these subjects:
- All the parts of Haryana CEET Exam carry 60 marks each.