All candidates seeking admission to MBBS/BSc. Nursing/ BSc. MLT/BPT/BOT courses have to go through a competitive entrance test followed by practical test and interviews.
- The entrance test is consists of multiple-choice objective type questions.
- Paper contains questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Ability with emphasis on Speed and Accuracy and a few questions on Issues of Current Topical Interest.
- The duration of the whole exam is 3 hours and 10 minutes.
- There are 60 questions each of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (120 minutes total) and 120 questions in General Ability with emphasis on Speed and Accuracy and on Issues of Current Topical Interest (70 minutes).
- Performance in this test is the basis of a call for practical tests and interviews and final selections.
- All candidates admitted to MBBS/BSc. Nursing/ BSc. MLT/BPT/BOT courses will have to undertake a service obligation, to work in an area of need for a period of two years after completion of training.