Institute of Chartered Accountants of India conducts Chartered Accountant Common Proficiency Test (CA CPT Exam) four times a year. The institute conducts the entrance test, which is an entry level exam, for the admission of candidates into Chartered Accountancy program. The test is conducted at various cities all over India.
- Paper Pencil Mode of Examination is conducted in morning session and evening session with each carrying two parts.
- For Online Registration Mode of Examination, the students have to fill an examination form Online and then, this examination is held at various centers across India.
- The entrance test consists of objective type questions.
- The medium of all the questions and instructions is English.
- The question paper follows negative marking scheme, which means one fourth mark is deducted for every wrong answer.