Birla Institute of Technology M.Sc Entrance Test (BIT MET) is an entrance test conducted at national level conducted by Birla Institute of Technology (BIT). It is conducted for enrolling the most deserving candidates in postgraduate level course in the field of science. Students seeking their admission to the course, have to score qualifying marks in the competitive entrance test. Merit list is prepared on the basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance exam.
Examination Pattern for M.Sc:
- BIT MET is an online entrance exam.
- The question paper is divided into two sections Section A (General Aptitude Test) and Section B (Subject Test).
- Section A is compulsory for all candidates, which has 60 objective questions in it.
- Section B has 6 different subjects with 40 questions each and candidate is supposed to choose a relevant subject according to the stream he/she is applying.
- No negative marking is done for wrong answers.