Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery Entrance Test is a national level entrance test conducted for admission into diploma level nursing programme at the constituent colleges of BHU. Students seeking their admission to nursing programme, have to qualify the competitive entrance test. Candidates who have scored qualifying marks are then called for medical fitness test, which is conducted by the university, for the final selection of the candidates. The examination pattern of Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Diploma in General nursing and Midwifery Entrance Test is given in the following lines.
Examination Pattern for BHU GNM
- BHU GNM exam question paper consists of objective type questions.
- It consists of 100 multiple choice questions of 400 marks.
- The duration of the paper is 2 hours.
- Each question is given four options for the correct answer, out of which the candidate has too chose one option for the right answer.
- The candidates are supposed to mark only one, because marking more than one answer is considered wrong.
- There is negative marking for every wrong answer.
- One mark is deducted for a wrong answer.