Association Post Graduate Homeopathy Common Entrance Test (APGH CET) is a state level entrance test conducted for admission into postgraduate level courses in the field of homeopathy i.e. MD (Homeopathy). A number of colleges accept APGH CET scores, for enrolling students to the course. Final selection of the candidates is based on their performance in the entrance test.
Examination Pattern for APGH CET
The examination pattern of APGH CET for Master of Business Administration (MBA) is given in the following lines.
- Duration of the APGH CET is 3 hours.
- The test paper contains 250 multiple choice questions.
- Every question carries four options to choose from, for the correct answer.
- Each correct response shall be awarded one mark.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Scratching, overwriting, tick mark multiple answers would be considered as wrong answer and no marks would be awarded for the same.