Various universities of Andhra Pradesh conduct Andhra Ed CET on rotational basis, on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). The entrance test is conducted for admission into Bachelor of Education (B Ed) programme in various colleges of education in Andhra Pradesh. The Education Common Entrance Test, popularly known as Andhra Ed CET was conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad in 2010.
Examination Pattern for Andhra Ed CET
The Education Common Entrance Test, popularly known as Andhra Ed CET is conducted to select suitable students for admission into Bachelor of Education (B Ed) programme, offered in various colleges of education in Andhra Pradesh. Candidates must be aware of the examination pattern of Andhra Ed CET. The examination pattern is given below:
- The entrance test consists of 150 questions. All the questions in the entrance test are objective type.
- All the questions are required to be answered by the candidates within two-hour duration.
- Question paper is divided into three parts. Part A is on General English, which consists of 25 questions for 25 marks.
- Part B is on General Knowledge & Teaching Aptitude. This section consists of 15 questions on General Knowledge carrying one mark each and 10 questions on Teaching Aptitude for 10 marks.
- Part C has 100 questions of 100 marks. Candidate has to choose one subject from following: Mathematics, Biological sciences (Botany, Zoology), English, Physical Science (Physics, Chemistry) & Social Studies (Geography, Civics, History, Geography).
- The entrance exam will be in English & Telugu languages.