Amrita University conducts an entrance test every year - Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE). The entrance test is conducted by the University for the admission in undergraduate level programme in technology - Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech). The University conducts the competitive entrance test at various centers across India.
- As per the norms of the University, the examination format of Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE) is given in the following lines.
- The entrance test consists of only multiple-choice type questions. The candidates have to find out one correct option out of the given four.
- There are 120 questions in the question paper, carrying a total of 360 marks.
- The candidates have to answer all the questions within three hours, which is the duration of the exam.
- The questions are based on these topics:
- Mathematics (60 questions)
- Physics (30 questions)
- Chemistry (30 questions)
- There is a scheme of negative marking, that is, one mark is deducted for each wrong answer.