Examination Pattern For AMIE Exam
Examination Pattern for AMIE Exam
- Pattern of AMIE Examinations are divided into two sections: Section A & Section B.
- Sections A & B examinations of the institution are held twice a year, generally in June and in December and are termed as summer and winter examinations respectively.
- The application forms for enrolment as technician or senior technician members of the institution are received throughout the year.
- A candidate wishing to appear in the institutions examination should apply first for enrolment using the prescribed application form.
- Section A Examination Pattern
- Section A Examination is common for all those candidates who want to become engineers by having a degree of AMIE.
- There are separate exams designed for Diploma Stream (Senior Technician Members) and Non Diploma Stream (Technician Members).
- Section B Examination Pattern
- After Section A, the student has to complete a project work over a period of one year.
- On the basis of satisfactory professional competence report, candidates are admitted to appear for the Section B examination.
- Section B consists of 10 papers of which 7 are compulsory and 3 optional.
- In Section B a candidate chooses a particular discipline of engineering program.