All India MCA Common Entrance Test (AIMCET) is an entrance test conducted at national level conducted by Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee. It is conducted for enrolling the most deserving candidates in postgraduate level program. The students, who are seeking their admission to these programs, have to qualify the competitive entrance test. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of candidate’s performance in entrance exams.
Examination Pattern for AIMCET
- The question paper of AIMCET consists of objective type of questions.
- The questions asked in AIMCET exam have to be answered in an Objective Response Sheet (ORS), by darkening appropriate bubbles for the corresponding answers.
- The objective type questions have four choices as possible answers, of which, only one should be marked for the answer.
- Negative marking is there for wrong answers.
- 1/3 (one third) marks of the maximum marks assigned to that question are deducted for every wrong answer.