All India Common Entrance Test Bachelor of Dental Surgery (AICET BDS) is a competitive entrance test for the dental course of undergraduate level in i.e. Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS). Association of Private Minority Medical and Dental Colleges of Chhattisgarh conducts the entrance test. It is conducted for enrolling the most deserving candidates in private dental colleges of Chhattisgarh. Merit list is prepared on the basis of candidate’s performance in written test. Selected candidates are then called for counseling conducted by the association for enrollment of students in private dental colleges. Final selection of candidates is done on the basis of their performance in the entrance test and counseling.
Examination Pattern for AICET BDS
- The duration of AICET BDS exam is 3 hours.
- AICET BDS question paper consists of 200 multiple choice questions.
- Candidates are awarded one mark for each correct answer.
- There is no negative marking scheme for wrong answers.
- Medium of the test is generally English and Hindi.
Candidates who secure qualifying marks in the entrance exam are then called for counseling. The counseling is conducted by the Association of Private Minoryt Medical and Dental Colleges of Chhattisgarh. Final selection of candidates to the course is depended on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam as well as the counseling.