The students seeking admission in postgraduate level progammes (M. Tech & MCA) of Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) University have to appear for an all-India entrance test – VITMEE. It is also known as Vellore Institute of Technology Master’s Entrance Exam. The entrance test is conducted by VIT university at various test centers across the country.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The candidates must have done graduation in relevant streams of engineering, from any recognized University.
- The qualifying examination need to have passed by the candidates with not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Final year appearing students are also eligible to apply for this PG programme.
- To apply, one has to be permanent resident of India.
- The aspirants should have completed BCA and B.Sc. (CS) degree or its equivalent, from any recognized University.
- The candidates are required to have passed the qualifying examination with Mathematics / Statistics / Business Mathematics as one of the subjects in graduation or Mathematics at 10+2 level.