Candidates must fulfill the following eligibility conditions to appear VITEEE.
- Candidates must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum average of 60% of marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB).
- There is a relaxation of 10% of marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST category and candidates hailing from Jammu & Kashmir and the North Eastern States.
- Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) candidates are eligible for all the programmes.
- However, Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) candidates are eligible only for B.Tech. Bioinformatics, Biotechnology & Biomedical Engineering programmes.
- Candidates appearing for the 10+2 examination in the current year are also eligible to apply.
- Candidate should be below 22 years of age at the time of admission.