UP CPMT stands for Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test. The entrance examination is conducted every year for admission into Medical, Dental, Ayurveda, Homeopathy and Unani programs offered by various Institutions across the state at under graduate level. The test is exclusively designed for the candidates residing within the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- He/she should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh. In case of non resident the candidate should fulfill the domicile criteria as laid by the government of the state.
- The applicant should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from UP Board or any other recognized Board / University with physics chemistry and biology as compulsory subjects of study.
- The minimum percentile of marks obtained by the candidates belonging to general category in science subject is 50% while relaxation of 10% is there for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- For BAMS Course, the candidates, who have passed Madhyama Examination of Sampurnanand Sanskrit University, Varanasi are also eligible.
- For BUMS Course, the candidates, who have passed High School or equivalent Examination Passed with Urdu as a subject of study, are also eligible.
- The candidates, who are appearing in the qualifying examination or who are waiting for result, can also apply.
- The candidate, who desires to appear in entrance examination, should have completed 17 years of age.